Full time permanent role on GWS client account
Based on client site in Perth CBD
Here’s a snapshot of your day:
• Provide high level of customer service to callers and visitors at the reception desk
• Perform reception duties and financial administration including PO and invoices processing
• Manage service requests and work orders using CBRE system
• Adhere with CBRE, Onsite and Contractual HS&E and compliance deliverables;
• Assist with orientation and office induction of new employees; and contractors induction
• Monitor and order office consumables to need / budget
• Support and assist in project activities along with site inspections
Here are the strengths you’ll possess and the background you’ll need to be successful:
• Minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar role
• Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate at all levels
• Intermediate level in Microsoft packages
• Exposure to reactive work order management, maintenance scheduling and vendor relationship management
• Client focused approach with the ability to multitask, work independently and adhere to strict deadlines
Can we inspire you to join us?
CBRE is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture across the business. We welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people, women, mature age workers, people with disabilities and people from different cultural backgrounds.
Our employee advantage program reflects our commitment to progressing your learning and development, career, recognition, well-being, benefits, pay and community contribution.
We look forward to hearing from you.