Multinational global investment client account
Key role in developing your facilities career
Melbourne office, superb facilities
Here’s a snapshot of your day;
- Support the team to provide high quality FM and operational services to the client
- Plan and supervise the scheduled work by the contractors or sub-contractors on-site
- Work closely with the engineering technician ensuring the building operations run smoothly with minimal disruption
- Carry out documented daily site walk and provide regular reporting on work status to the client
- Work with the regional team to ensure the facilities management service delivery are aligned across the region
- Attend meetings and present to the client on regular basis regarding any relevant updates
- Work with FM to maintain relevant budgets and comply with CBRE systems.
- Respond to emergencies and work with the Technical team when required.
- Be available to support outside working hours in an emergency.
Here are some of the strengths you’ll possess and the background you’ll need to be successful;
- Experience in facilities management and experience with finance or understanding of budgets
- Ability to communicate with all level of stakeholders
- Strong Communications and interpersonal skills
- Comfortable to work under pressure and in a fast-paced environment
- Available 24/7 when required.
Can we inspire you to join us?
CBRE is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture across the business. We welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people, women, mature age workers, people with disabilities and people from different cultural backgrounds.
Our employee advantage program reflects our commitment to progressing your learning and development, career, recognition, well-being, benefits, pay and community contribution.
If you are successful in progressing, you may be asked to complete a short video interview as part of the recruitment process.
We look forward to hearing from you.