Varied and exciting role within GWS
Initially 6 month fixed term contract with potential for long term
Access to learning and development
Here’s a snapshot of your day:
- Meeting room online booking management / monitoring of rooms
- Manage in and outgoing mail
- Assist with onsite management of contractors
- OH&S responsibilities ensuring alignment with policy
- Partnering with facilities manager
- Coordinate general repairs and maintenance requests, work with building management, supervisors and contractors to resolve issues in a timely and professional manner
- Support and assist in project activities along with site inspections
- Assist in the preparation, monitoring and updating of budgets and reports where required
- Assist in general facilities duties to ensure the adequate provision of office services and supplies
Here are the strengths you’ll possess and the background you’ll need to be successful:
- Candidates must be an Australian citizenship (background screening purposes)
- Experience in facilities management
- Strong excel skills for regular reporting
- Exposure to reactive work order management, maintenance scheduling and vendor relationship management.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate at all levels.
- Client focused approach with the ability to multitask, work independently and adhere to strict deadlines.
- Be able to build report with clients, staff and contractors.
Can we inspire you to join us?
CBRE is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture across the business. We welcome and encourage applications from all backgrounds.
Our employee advantage program reflects our commitment to progressing your learning and development, career, recognition, well being, benefits, pay and community contribution.
If you are successful in progressing, you may be asked to complete a short video interview as part of the recruitment process.