Professional team with growth prospects
Sydney ST Leonards
New Technology Client Account GWS
Here’s a snapshot of your day:
- Coordinate general repairs and maintenance requests, work with building management, supervisors and contractors to resolve issues in a timely and professional manner
- Direct liaison with client management, personnel and external service providers
- Support and assist in project activities along with site inspections
- Assist in the preparation, monitoring and updating of budgets and reports where required
- Assist in general facilities duties to ensure the adequate provision of office services and supplies including after-hours emergency contact
Here are the strengths you’ll possess and the background you’ll need to be successful:
- Experience in facilities management within a large corporate and retail office environment, preferably 1-2 years’ experience.
- Broad knowledge in general trade maintenance and management of building works.
- Strong understanding of trades related Health and Safety requirements.
- Intermediate level in Microsoft packages
- Exposure to reactive work order management, maintenance scheduling and vendor relationship management.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate at all levels.
- Client focused approach with the ability to multitask, work independently and adhere to strict deadlines.
- Strong system experience ideally S17, Mybuy, Myadvantage
Can we inspire you to join us?
CBRE is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture across the business. We welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people, women, mature age workers, people with disabilities and people from different cultural backgrounds.
Our employee advantage program reflects our commitment to progressing your learning and development, career, recognition, well-being, benefits, pay and community contribution.
We look forward to hearing from you.