Provide high level customer service and facilities support for a Commercial Portfolio
Work with market leaders and develop your Facilities Management skills
Here's a snapshot of your day;
- Provide superior customer service and build strong relationships with our client
- Manage site operations including vendors, lodge work requests, troubleshoot issues
- Coordinate service and facilities professionals in response to customer requests
- Conduct account administration and support the facilities management team as well as client
- Provide support to the onsite Facilities Managers
- Oversee the health, safety and environmental aspects of the Facilities Management delivery and complete site safety inspections.
- Assist with adhoc projects and administrative tasks as required.
Here are some of the strengths you’ll possess and the background you'll need to be successful;
- Previous experience in a similar role within facilities management preferred.
- A property related tertiary qualification and/or a keen interest in facilities management.
- Sound knowledge of building services and property management operations
- Demonstrated customer service experience, a strong work ethic and a positive approach.
- Great communication skills and ability to build strong working relationships
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to meet multiple deadlines
- Strong administration and IT skills including Proficiency using Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook
Can we inspire you to join us?
CBRE is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture across the business. We welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people, women, mature age workers, people with disabilities and people from different cultural backgrounds.
Our employee advantage program reflects our commitment to progressing your learning and development, career, recognition, wellbeing, benefits, pay and community contribution.
If you are successful in progressing, you may be asked to complete a short video interview as part of the recruitment process.
We look forward to hearing from you.