Full time and permanent role
Supporting a renowned client within the financial services industry
Based on client site in Sydney CBD
Here’s a snapshot of your day:
- Oversee the FM services delivery across Melbourne and Sydney offices
- Provide a professional and friendly point of contact for ANZ workplace management activities
- Monitor the office facilities on a daily basis, including equipment, furniture, and plants services etc.
- Act as the Deputy Safety and Security officer; oversee the WHS, building security, maintain the organization emergency contacts, conduct safety and security induction for new hires
- Support onsite staff with multimedia related matters, security badges, locker management and service desk management
Here are strengths you’ll possess and the background you’ll need to be successful:
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a similar role
- Previous experience in using work order management system
- Familiar with contractor management and financial processes
- Customer-focused with strong communication and relationship management skills
- Able to work autonomously and in a team environment
Can we inspire you to join us?
CBRE is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture across the business. We welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people, women, mature age workers, people with disabilities and people from different cultural backgrounds.
If you are successful in progressing, you may be asked to complete a short video interview as part of the recruitment process.
We look forward to hearing from you.