Derry, Northern Ireland , Ireland
Date published: 13-Feb-2020
CBRE Global Workplace Solutions is a leading provider of facilities management services in the built environment, working in partnership with some of the UK and Europe’s best-known companies.
We are recruiting a Facilities Coordinator to support the on-site team to deliver total facilities management services within a production environment in Derry.
Reporting to a Contract Manager, the successful candidate will ensure that an outstanding standard of customer service is delivered to our client through effective administrative support, a can-do attitude and passion for service excellence. The Facilities Coordinator will support the delivery of a range of FM services including maintenance and cleaning.
· Coordinate a range of facilities management services within an production environment.
· Providing excellent customer service, by managing client expectations and ensuring information is communicated between the team and customers.
· Liaising with client on a variety of matters and attending to their needs whilst maintaining a strong working relationship.
· Understand procedures and processes and operate them to the required standard.
· Support the facilities team with administrative tasks, such as (but not limited to), raising quotes, filing, and general administrative tasks.
· To build and maintain excellent client relationships.
· Experience working within an administrative role, preferably within the FM or industry.
· Customer service and team focussed.
· Excellent computer literacy.
· Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
· Organised, independent and self-motivated, enthusiastic, dependable and detail-oriented.
Your application will be reviewed by our Talent Resourcing Team and you will be contacted if you have been successful in being short listed for the role.