CBRE Global Workplace Solutions is a leading global provider of integrated facilities and corporate real estate management. We are recruiting a Facilities Coordinator (Events) to join the team located in London.
• Act as the liaison for the internal REWS functions and building management
• Oversee event requests to ensure: Event space requested is adequate for needs, minimal impact to the rest of the business and adequate resources are available to deliver the event
• Ensure all event contractors proposed by the client staff meet the H&S requirements of the building
• Pre-empt what customers need and provide an informed and tailored level of information and support, by having an in-depth understanding of the buildings
• Ensure client relationship is managed from ERF to event delivery
• Provide strong event management support by
• Maintain a calendar of events that allows all support teams to anticipate customer requirements
• Manage the event spaces to optimise availability whilst preventing a negative impact
on the rest of the working environment
• Undertake frequent reviews of equipment and events spaces to ensure they are
maintained to a high standard and limiting downtime
• Develop constructive working relationships with the wider facilities members to deliver
a seamless event experience, with a one-team approach
• Responsible for all elements of H&S surrounding the event spaces and any contractors we use to support them
• Provide post-event briefs to your manager as soon as possible after large events on: Customer satisfaction, H&S, Security, Impact on operations and Lessons learned
• Prepare a detailed event schedule in advance of pre-event staff briefing for all
• Ensure all associated administrative duties are carried out efficiently and effectively.
• Record all events and report feed back to the Facilities Team.
• All other duties & tasks as reasonably requested by your manager
• Qualification in Event Management or Hospitality Service
• Excellent communication and strong interpersonal skills with the ability to bring people
• Ability to plan & co-ordinate resources and meet tight deadlines in a fast paced
• Crisis management skills with an ability to provide immediate solutions to problems in
addition to preventative measures
• General understanding of technical issues relating to event management and
• Flexible approach to work with an ability to support events out of hours when required
• Demonstrable working knowledge of Microsoft, design software and Google products
About CBRE Global Workplace Solutions:
As one of the business units in CBRE, Global Workplace Solutions provides end-to-end services across the complete lifecycle of the workplace, helping to improve business operations and reduce cost. As a one-stop solutions provider with a broad array of long-term customers and customized services, Global Workplace Solutions has delivered US$3 billion in savings to customers over the past ten years.
CBRE Group, Inc., a Fortune 500 and S&P 500 company headquartered in Los Angeles, is the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm (in terms of 2014 revenue). The Company has more than 70,000 employees and serves real estate owners, investors and occupiers through more than 400 offices worldwide
Your application will be reviewed by our Talent Resourcing Team and you will be contacted if you have been successful in being short listed for the role.
No agencies please.
Please note: The job title shown above may be different to local job titles used in our business and issued on any contract of employment.