Labuan , Malaysia
Date published: 28-Jan-2020
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
- The purpose of this position is to provide assistance to the facility management team to ensure the successful competition of client facility needs.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responds to client inquires and concerns. Ensures timely and quality service delivery to clients. Follows up with clients to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Creates work orders and assigns work orders to multiple technicians, subcontractors and vendors. Communicates work orders to technicians and assists management in resolving problems.
- Provides reports on open and closed work orders and checks status with the appropriate technician or vendor.
- Maintains files on work orders, proposals, and department files.
- Creates vendor files and checks accuracy on completed paperwork submitted by vendors.
- Trains vendors on work order and billing procedures. Processes invoices and ensures proper cost center coding.
- Assists with the inspections on the facility campus.
- Uses pc and/or PDA for work order system, email, ESS and training.
- Assist with process and procedure training.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- High school diploma or general education degree required. Minimum of two years of related experience and/or training.
- Ability to comprehend and interpret instructions, short correspondence, and memos and ask
- clarifying questions to ensure understanding. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from clients, co-workers, and/or supervisor.
- Ability to effectively present information to an internal department and/or large groups of
- Requires basic knowledge of financial terms and principles. Ability to calculate simple figures
- such as percentages.
- Ability to understand and carry out general instructions in standard situations. Ability to solve
- problems in standard situations. Requires basic analytical skills.
- Basic skills with Microsoft Office Outlook. Physical requirements include stooping, standing,
- walking, climbing stairs and ladders and ability to lift and carry heavy loads of 50 lbs. or more.
- This position will be based at Labuan, Sabah