Join a professional world class Technology business
A great opportunity to work with CBRE
Here’s a snapshot of your day:
• Coordinate general repairs and maintenance requests, work with building management, supervisors and contractors to resolve issues in a timely and professional manner
• Direct liaison with client management, personnel and external service providers
• Support and assist in project activities
• Assist in the preparation, monitoring and updating of budgets and reports where required
• Oversee the health, safety & environmental aspects of the delivery of facilities management
Here are the strengths you’ll possess and the background you’ll need to be successful:
• Experience in facilities management within a corporate office environment
• Knowledge in general trade maintenance
• Intermediate level in Microsoft packages
• Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate at all levels.
• Client focused approach with the ability to multitask, work independently and adhere to strict deadlines.
Can we inspire you to join us?
CBRE is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture across the business. We welcome and encourage applications from all backgrounds.
Our employee advantage program reflects our commitment to progressing your learning and development, career, recognition, well being, benefits, pay and community contribution.
If you are successful in progressing, you may be asked to complete a short video interview as part of the recruitment process.
We look forward to hearing from you.