The purpose of this position is to provide assistance to the facility management team to ensure the successful completion of client facility needs.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Maintains daily operation of office security system and prepares report
- Purchases office consumable materials, and arrange work order & payment to vendors
- Schedules and coordinates facilities maintenance and repairs, and security system
- Responds to client inquires and concerns. Ensures timely and quality service delivery to clients. Follows up with clients to ensure customer satisfaction
- Uses PC and/or PDA for work order system, email, ESS and training
- Operates franking machine for mailing and assists mailroom work
- Modifies and maintains AutoCAD drawings to provide accurate floor plans and occupancy information
- Covers the backup role at reception & facilities assistant when required
- Monitors & checks the offsite document destruction at warehouse when required
- Other duties may be assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE
· High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required.
· Minimum of two years of related experience and/or training.