Provide full reception and facilities support
Rare Entry-Level Facilities Coordinator role
Opportunity for growth and development within the Facilities Management space
Central Sydney location
The role of Facilities Coordinator will be running the reception for the office as well as providing facilities support. This is a rare and exciting opportunity for someone wanting to kick start their career in Facilities Management.
Here’s a snapshot of your day:
• Greet clients and visitors with a positive, helpful attitude
• Ensure reception is always professionally presented and clean
• Coordinates maintenance efforts with outside contractors and technicians.
• Assists the Facilities Manager where required
• Responsible for reporting and ensuring all KPI’s are met
• Recommends/implements improvements for preventive maintenance programs on an on-going basis and develop/maintain effective building-specific maintenance and safety procedure manuals
Here are some of the strengths you’ll possess and the background you’ll need to be successful:
• Reception or administration experience desirable
• Strong communication skills both written and verbal with ability to communicate across a broad spectrum of the workforce including trades and senior management
• Facilities Coordinator experience desirable but not essential
• Demonstrated experience with learning on the job and using initiative.
• Intermediate skills with the Microsoft Office Suite, Outlook, and intranet/internet
Can we inspire you to join us?
CBRE is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture across the business. We welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders peoples, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people, women, mature age workers, people with disabilities and people from different cultural backgrounds.
Our employee advantage program reflects our commitment to progressing your learning and development, career, recognition, well-being, benefits, pay and community contribution.
If you are successful in progressing, you may be asked to complete a short video interview as part of the recruitment process.
We look forward to hearing from you.