Facilities Coordinator / Senior Facilities Coordinator
Singapore , Singapore
Date published: 16-Nov-2020
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
At CBRE, you are empowered to take your career path into your own hands. Our people are part of a global organization with tremendous scale providing corporate real estate and property services. Each day you will work in an inclusive and collaborative environment with supportive teammates and be challenged to grow and be your best.
We are currently taking expressions of interest from candidates wanting to be considered for Facilities Coordinator with responsibilities as below:
- Respond to client inquires and concerns. Ensure timely and quality service delivery to clients. Follow up with clients to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Create work orders and assigns work orders to technicians, subcontractors, and vendors. Communicate work orders and assists management in resolving problems.
- Ensure work orders issued are closed in time with customer satisfaction.
- Maintain and check for accuracy on completed paperwork submitted by vendors.
- Train vendors on the work order and billing procedures. Process purchase orders and invoices and ensure proper cost center coding.
- Manage contracts such as janitorial, landscaping and M&E includes holding monthly supplier meetings and completing monthly supplier measurements within agreed timescale.
- Manage building maintenance and all contractors who carry out works on site. Liaise, report and log defects over and above minor rectification, work with M&E engineers to ensure PPM is carried out to schedule.
- Ensure Annual Plan is maintained at all times to identify when statutory works, meetings and other key events are being carried out.
- Conduct inspections on the facility and act on findings identified during the building and workplace inspections
- Log helpdesk calls for contractor faults and required improvements.
- Escalate urgent issues identified through to the Facilities Manager.
- Provide assistance with basic office moves and work with the project team during on site projects, providing assistance where necessary.
- Maintain and actively work on the account filing system, keeping it up to date and accurate.
- Raise purchase orders as required and ensure that financial processes are adhered to at all times.
- Complete supplier measurements within the agreed timescales. Escalate issues and action plan
- Ensure maintenance is carried out in line with procedures, using the permit to work system where applicable.
- Continually communicate building issues to end users, client and management tea
- Work with and support other members of the FM team.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Supervisory experience of FM in a corporate environment.
- Operational experience of managing EH&S and Quality Systems.
- Self motivated and able to motivate a team.
- Excellent PC and MS office skills essential.
- Customer Service Skills
- Commercial and financial awareness
- Excellent Contract/Supplier Management Skills
- Good Communication skills at all levels
- Creative thinker able to develop new ideas and solutions to client problem
If you have experience in a similar role and would like to speak to a member of our Talent Acquisition team, please apply directly we will get in touch.
We look forward to hearing from you!