Duties of the role will cover but not limited to:
- Monitoring all consumables levels at pantry, restrooms, meeting rooms, conference rooms, training rooms and coaching areas
- Locker & storage policy, Security & access control policies
- Housekeeping Coordination and policies
- Emergency policies
- Vending & vendor management processes
- Supervising all facilities supply and logistics systems for housekeeping, maintenance and security, Other key processes (i.e. photocopying, pest control, retrofits and constructions, project management, housekeeping, security)
- Manage building and equipment maintenance schedules
- Test building security systems and prepare for emergencies by creating action plans, facilities administration and support, invoice management, site inspections and responding to service calls.
You will be in a highly client facing role, supported by a Facility Management team
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
The Facilities coordinator role will revolve around strategic and more hands-on task/s-working behind the scenes for improvements of an organisation’s performance, productivity and efficiency, making sure the entire environment of an office site is safe, comfortable and running smoothly you will also be scheduling preventative maintenance, responding to urgent maintenance calls and participate in the creation of emergency preparedness plans for an office site. Applying for required environmental permits may be included in a facilities coordinator's job duties. Facilities coordinators also review office needs and keep the office supply and kitchen areas stocked. Will also require to work in an administrative assistant capacity in addition to maintenance coordination.
Degree Holder of any course
Must have at least 6 months to 1 year of relevant experience or exposure in Facility Management (Soft Services- Coordination with Security team, Housekeeping team, Mail Management, Division of Labor, Project Management, Building Operational Activities, Hard Services- Preventative building maintenance or building improvements)
Must have average to very good communication skills
Must have intermediate computer skills with adept knowledge in Microsoft Office applications, Outlook, Adobe PDF files
Must be amenable and will have no problem working in Uptown, Taguig
A US Fortune 500 company, CBRE GWS is a Corporate Real Estate and Property Management company, with several line of businesses. The Philippines' site has currently 3 sub-line of businesses. Shared Services Center (SSC)- provides back office support for the clients (Lease Administration, Business Intelligence, Project Management, Sourcing, contact center). Enterprise Facilities Management (EFM) - provides the hard and soft services support for CBRE clients, mostly engineering jobs. Project Management (PJM) - handles the Occupancy Planning and fit out. Globally, we employ over 40,000 employees and operate in 42 countries (450 offices worldwide with main office located in Los Angeles, California) working with 100+ Multi-national clients in and out of the Philippines.