Facilities Coordinator/ Mailer
Hong Kong , Hong Kong SAR
Date published: 11-Jan-2021
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Response to client inquires and concerns. Ensures timely and quality service delivery to clients. Follows up with clients to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Creates work orders/purchase orders and assigns such orders to multiple technicians, subcontractors, and vendors. Communicates work orders to technicians and assists management in resolving problems.
- Provides reports on open and closed work orders and checks status with the appropriate technician or vendor.
- Maintains files on work orders, proposals, and department files.
- Creates vendor files and checks accuracy on completed paperwork submitted by vendors.
- Processes invoices and ensures proper cost center coding.
- Perform regular inspections on the facility campus.
- Uses pc and/or mobile devices for work order system, email, ESS and invoicing system. Assist with process and procedure execution.
- Other duties may be assigned.
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required.
- Minimum of two years of related experience and/or training.
- Facility Management experience is preferable