We believe every built environment has the potential to create real business advantage.
Every day we apply our insight, experience, and resources to help clients make informed real estate decisions. Our people come from diverse backgrounds sharing a passion for delivering exceptional outcomes through best practise, collaboration and performance, could you be the next to join our market leading team?
• Exciting new role due to internal promotion
• Supporting a renowned client within the Australian market
• Rapidly expanding business line generating career development opportunities
• Applications encouraged from facilities coordinators with 3 years’ experience and sound technical knowledge
• Canberra location
Here’s a snapshot of your day:
• Ensure optimal client satisfaction through enabling the efficient, cost effective operation and maintenance of all services across the account
• Responsible for facilities inspections for quality assurance on periodic basis
• Develop and maintain positive relationships with all stakeholders and respond to problems in a tactful and expedient manner
• Manage the co-ordination of contractors
• Responsible for the safety of all services and systems and WHS requirements
• Promote and develop sustainability initiatives
• Ensure efficient budgeting and financial reporting for the allocated assets
Here are strengths you’ll possess and the background you’ll need to be successful:
• Customer focused with strong communication and relationship management skills
• Previous experience in facilities management and building maintenance environment with good technical knowledge
• High level use of Microsoft Office products including Outlook, Word & Excel
• Understanding of relevant facility operations and building services legislation including WHS
• Well organised and able to work autonomously
Can we inspire you to join us?
In order to engage and retain the very best talent CBRE understand it is essential that our teams operate within a positive and collaborative work environment that engages and empowers employees to perform at a high level.
CBRE’s more than 90,000 professionals provide exceptional outcomes for clients in 100+ countries by combining local market insight, broad services, specialized expertise and premier tools and resources.
Joining our team means surrounding yourself with real estate specialists who are the best in their field. We are committed to ensuring our employees have the right resources and tools to enable their careers and to continue building advantage for our clients.
Our employees are able to leverage our global network and platform and combine this with local knowledge to achieve exceptional outcomes.
CBRE is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture across the business. We welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people, women, mature age workers, people with disabilities and people from different cultural backgrounds.
Our employee advantage program reflects our commitment to progressing your learning and development, career, recognition, wellbeing, benefits and remuneration.
Furthermore, CBRE encourage and promote social engagement within our teams and throughout the broader communities which we service. This is achieved through a mix of internal networking groups and events and regular opportunities to engage with community groups and charities via our CBRE Cares program.
If you are successful in progressing, you may be asked to complete a short video interview as part of the recruitment process.
We look forward to hearing from you.