• Join a fast-growing total solutions business
• Central Sydney Location
• Operational role
As the Facilities Coordinator you will be responsible for maintaining the smooth operation and work environment of the client tenancy on a day-to-day and long-term basis. The role is ‘hands on’ required the Facility Coordinator to have proactive, highly motivated and customer service approach to all responsibilities.
Here’s a snapshot of your day:
• Responsible for the delivery of efficient and cost-effective premises management
• Primary onsite contact for facilities related issues and point of contact for facilities service providers/vendors
• Ensure a safe, secured and comfortable office environment for all the client users
• Direct liaison with client management, personnel and external service providers as necessary to fulfil the role.
• Work with building management, external vendors and contractors to resolve issues in a timely and professional manner
• Responsible for implementing and maintaining preventative maintenance initiatives
Here are some of the strengths you’ll have to help us deliver:
• At least 2 years facilities coordinator experience
• Excellent customer service and written and oral communication skills
• Demonstrated experience effectively handling multiple tasks, meeting deadlines and setting priorities
• Technical capabilities with strong initiative to be able to solve problems quickly
• Good working knowledge of electrical/mechanical/hydraulic services
• Experience reviewing and preparing budgets
Can we inspire you to join us?
CBRE is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture across the business. We welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people, women, mature age workers, people with disabilities and people from different cultural backgrounds.
Our employee advantage program reflects our commitment to progressing your learning and development, career, recognition, well-being, benefits, pay and community contribution.
If you are successful in progressing, you may be asked to complete a short video interview as part of the recruitment process.