Facilities Coordinator - Banking & Financial Services, Indonesia
Jakarta , Indonesia
Date published: 7-Jul-2020
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
Directs a variety of Facilities Management projects in support of the maintenance and repair program for assigned facilities.
ONLY ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Coordinates soft services for all business units, large departments or work groups.
- Establishes specifications, solicits bids, negotiates, and participates in the contract development.
- Establishes annual contracts with qualified vendors for services, i.e. furniture moving, window cleaning, elevator repair, non-hazardous waste disposal and insecticide control, janitorial, landscaping, food services, mail services, reprographics, and assures timely maintenance and repair of required equipment and services.
- Reevaluates contracted service methods to improve efficiencies and effectiveness.
- Develops, monitors, evaluates and purchases miscellaneous services for all areas of Facilities.
- Assists manager in preparing Facilities capital and expense budgets. Secures necessary operating supplies such as janitorial and maintenance.
- Oversees various buildings and grounds services such as maintenance, landscaping, snow/ice removal and paving at all business units, large departments or work groups.
- Reviews and approves vendor contracts and specifies terms of agreements. Manages assigned projects and coordinates related efforts between Architectural/Design Services and Facilities Management teams for renovations and facilities installations.
- Required to be on “call” for any emergency situations and issues that may occur during normal business hours and after business hours, weekends and holidays.
- Coordinate all necessary repairs and services as required by each emergency situation and any other issue.
- Stay abreast of new developments, methods and latest technologies as they relate to Facilities Management Services and Operations.
- Ensures CBRE and client records are managed according to policies, procedures, and legal requirements.