Singapore , Singapore
Date published: 29-Jan-2020
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
- Drafts confidential correspondence, edit documents, take and transcribe minutes of meetings, and perform other administrative and secretarial duties.
- Creates, maintains, and/or updates various databases.
- Serves as a liaison between executives, internal management, employees, clients, and visitors as required.
- Reviews incoming correspondence via paper or email, lead initiative to determine appropriate action required. Leads and monitors issues for appropriate follow up.
- Takes independent action on handling requests; determines the appropriate course of action, intervenes where necessary, and acts as a liaison between departments.
- Plans, coordinates, and supports meeting and conferences. Arranges domestic and international travel.
- Coordinates data from a variety of sources for inclusion in technical reports and presentations; performs independent research and prepares information for special projects as assigned.
- Assists with processing department financial data as it relates to budgets, accounts payable, and generating various financial queries and reports.
- Administers the department/business unit record keeping system; updates various department/business unit records and publications; ensures that department/business unit files are maintained in accordance with company policies and procedures; reviews requests for information and determines the appropriateness of release.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Excellent written and communication skills.
- Strong organisational and analytical skills with ability to work under a fast-paced environment with datelines
- Basic knowledge on accounting and finance
- At least 3 years of experience in Administrative support role