Purpose of The Job
To ensure the effective provision of fabric services to the various sites in an efficient and courteous manner, with a strong focus on customer care. The main purpose of the role will be fabric repairs, PPM duties and additional works. Be able to work both independently and as part of the mobile maintenance team.
1. Provide a full range of general fabric duties.
2. General site services duties as required by Supervisor / Contract Manager to include the housekeeping of work areas.
3. Ensure the provision of a safe & healthy working environment, and ensure compliance with all Company policies and procedures, as well as client site policies, procedures and working arrangements, as required.
4. Issue and ensure appropriate controls within the Permit to Work systems.
5. Ensure that Method Statements and Risk Assessments are prepared for all tasks carried out to ensure safe working practices
6. Ensure a professional image of CBRE Managed Services is presented to clients and visitors and ensure excellence in customer service is always delivered and promoted.
7. Supervision of contractors while on site.
8. On call, this will be part of the role
9. Ensure that professional and technical skills are maintained through a commitment to personal development and life-long-learning.
10. To develop a good working relationship with all members of CBRE Managed Services and the clients.
1) Reporting to on site Contract Supervisor/ Contract Manager (Overall responsibility).
2) Contractual responsibility to ensure delivery of services.
3) The post holder does not have any directly reporting staff.
This post carries no direct budgetary responsibility.