Singapore , Singapore
Date published: 29-Jan-2021
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
Responsible for all LOB output associated with APAC Financial, Planning & Analysis (FP&A) including but not limited to annual budget preparation, monthly forecasts, strategic planning, management reporting and any ad-hoc / special projects for the Business.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Support monthly and quarterly review of LOB results, including P&L, capital, KPIs, Capex, and Spend based on performance targets and objectives set by Segment FP&A, providing commentaries.
- Advise Business Partners of cost improvement or savings opportunities
- Manages the annual Budget process from facilitation of Data Collection to eventual review and analysis of P&Ls. Also manages monthly / quarterly forecasting and strategic planning processes.
- Responsible for focused review of TWC and free cash flow performance and metrics
- Work closely with the Business Partners to provide analytical support in commercial assessment
- Drive consistent client-level reporting across the P&L and TWC
- Supports Finance teams through periodic training and update on systems / platform processes.
- Produces a routine and ad hoc financial reports, packages, and pro forma analyses.
- Establishes overall departmental priorities and ensures that all deadlines are met.
Key Competencies and Qualification
- Education: Degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field preferred.
- CPA/CA - fully qualified preferred.
- Ability to comprehend, analyse and interpret complex business documents.
- Ability to effectively interact with stakeholders and respond effectively to sensitive issues.
- Ability to accurately explain/report activity in verbal and written communications.
- Ability to make effective and persuasive presentations on complex topics.
- Ability to motivate and work collaboratively with business partners, key employees, top management, and client groups on various projects.
- Fosters an environment of team-spirit and results-oriented with a high level of commitment.
- Requires in-depth knowledge of financial terms and principles.
- Ability to forecast and prepare budgets.
- Conducts complex financial / business analysis, including the preparation of complex reports. Broad, in-depth understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) concepts and SOX requirements.
- Ability to solve advanced problems and deal with a variety of options in complex situations.
- Requires expert level analytical and quantitative skills with proven experience in developing strategic solutions for a growing matrix-based multi-industry sales environment.
- Analytical skills with ability to articulate business issues and encompass problem identification, evaluation and resolution.
- Ability to problem-solve, both independently and working as a team.
- Draws upon the analysis of others and makes recommendations that have a direct impact on the company.
OTHER SKILLS and/or ABILITIES
- Strong computer skills, including specific knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, etc.).
- Broad experience with other software and financial systems is desired (particularly HFM, PeopleSoft Financials and TM1).
- Knowledge of real estate service industry and terminology is helpful.
- Ability to plan, work in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple projects and work streams.
- Strong work ethic and adaptable.
- Attention to detail, organised and methodical in your approach to work, and the ability to deliver high-quality work under pressure and on time.
- Ability to adapt to business environment changes.