CBRE Global Workplace Solutions is a leading global provider of integrated facilities and corporate real estate management. We are recruiting a FM Technician HVAC (Electrical Bias) to join the team located in Fawley, Southampton. The successful candidate will be responsible for undertaking installs, planned, reactive, corrective and emergency maintenance tasks across the account’s Fawley refinery site.
• Uphold and embrace CBRE and account’s Health and Safety requirements
• Demonstrate a strong behavioural commitment to Health and Safety
• Become actively involved in client Loss Prevention System (LPS) operation and adopt requirements as an integral part of day to day activities
• Carry out reactive HVAC works to a high-quality standard which is compliant with statutory regulations and SLA’s
• Carry out HVAC and Electrical related planned maintenance activities to a high-quality standard and in accordance with CMMS work plans
• Undertake HVAC and electrical installation work in accordance with regulatory requirements
• Maintain F Gas register and maintenance logbooks ensuring compliance with all relevant standards for all works
• Specify materials and spare parts as required for reactive or planned maintenance on HVAC and Electrical related activities
• Perform electrical isolations and accurately complete associated documentation
• Work within the requirements of the site Permit to Work system
• Updating maintenance records either electronically or on paper-based system
• Utilise MEWP’s and other access equipment as required for working at height
• Ability to deliver work to a high standard and correct first time
• Actively support continuous improvement and efficiency programs to promote best practice solutions
• Participate in emergency call out rota; buddy third party service providers to ensure compliance with site rules and requirements as and when required
• Participate in training and development programs as agreed with Supervision
• Drive vehicles including vans for the purpose of undertaking work activities
• Assist other Team members and trades when required with other duties within personal competencies
• Demonstrate a focus on customer satisfaction
• Develop positive customer relationships
• Full UK driving licence
• Qualified HVAC Engineer with multiple years of building services experience
• F Gas registered
• Valid City & Guilds Safe Handling Certificate
• Qualified Electrician with multiple years of experience
• 18th Edition IEE wiring regulations
• Experience of working on commercial kitchen fridges and freezers
• IPAF or equivalent licence for MEWP operation
• Experience in working on industrial sites
• Computer literate in MS office applications
About CBRE Global Workplace Solutions:
As one of the business units in CBRE, Global Workplace Solutions provides end-to-end services across the complete lifecycle of the workplace, helping to improve business operations and reduce cost. As a one-stop solutions provider with a broad array of long-term customers and customized services, Global Workplace Solutions has delivered US$3 billion in savings to customers over the past ten years.
CBRE Group, Inc., a Fortune 500 and S&P 500 company headquartered in Los Angeles, is the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm (in terms of 2014 revenue). The Company has more than 70,000 employees and serves real estate owners, investors and occupiers through more than 400 offices worldwide
Your application will be reviewed by our Talent Resourcing Team and you will be contacted if you have been successful in being short listed for the role.
No agencies please.
Please note: The job title shown above may be different to local job titles used in our business and issued on any contract of employment.