CBRE Global Workplace Solutions is a leading global provider of integrated facilities and corporate real estate management. We are recruiting a FM Director to join the team located in London. The successful candidate will Provide leadership, ownership and accountability for all FM operations, including client relationships, operational delivery, people management and development and P&L responsibility for near and long range operational plans.
- Accountable for financial performance of the FM budget, including setting budgets with client and monthly reporting
- Ability to negotiate, administer contract and possess solid understanding of contractual terms and implications
- Manage the operational relationships with the FM client
- Demonstrate credibility and thought leadership for all FM operations
- Create alignment between client’s needs and organisational delivery
- Manage issues, escalation and resolution effectively
- Ensure clients perceive exceptional value from CBRE through executive reporting, dashboards, case studies, relationship workshops, professional reporting standards, operational playbooks and exceptional quality charters
- Responsible for the security and growth of the FM operations
- Support growth of customer’s business through the development and execution of agreed Operational Best Practice
- Influence the client’s planning and budgeting process
- Represents the clients’ best interests externally and internally
- Ensure the successful management of scope expansion
- Establish and execute resource and people strategy
- Act as point of contact for communication to and from the client for operational issues
- Act as the team leader and be responsible for provision of all operational services that touch client, managing escalation process
- Maintain effective communication on significant matters
- Manage in a matrix environment
- Manage client’s business changes that impact service delivery
- Direct the FM operational team well as matrix reporting responsibilities
- Manage in a diverse environment
- Contribute to all elements of the Account as a member of the Senior Management team
- Experience of FM management at a senior level
- Responsible for an operating budget of c£5m +
- Experience operating in a matrix management environment, in a complex blue-chip environment
- Proven customer relationship management pedigree
- Able to engage senior stakeholders both internally and customer team
About CBRE Global Workplace Solutions:
As one of the business units in CBRE, Global Workplace Solutions provides end-to-end services across the complete lifecycle of the workplace, helping to improve business operations and reduce cost. As a one-stop solutions provider with a broad array of long-term customers and customized services, Global Workplace Solutions has delivered US$3 billion in savings to customers over the past ten years.
CBRE Group, Inc., a Fortune 500 and S&P 500 company headquartered in Los Angeles, is the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm (in terms of 2014 revenue). The Company has more than 70,000 employees and serves real estate owners, investors and occupiers through more than 400 offices worldwide
Your application will be reviewed by our Talent Resourcing Team and you will be contacted if you have been successful in being short listed for the role.
No agencies please.
Please note: the job title shown above may be different to local job titles used in our business and issued on any contract of employment.