Working location: CBD/ North Sydney/ Parramatta/ Macquarie Park
Professional team with growth prospects
Here’s a snapshot of your day;
- Assist with the day-to-day facilities operations and oversee facilities management.
- Coordinate mailroom operation and manage all mail and courier requests.
- Act as first point of contact for building maintenance requests and vendor management.
- Respond to client’s requests and complaints regarding workplace experience services.
- Supervise site inductions and maintenance of tenant areas.
- Ensure documentation is up to date and appropriately recorded and assist with ad hoc duties as required.
Here are some of the strengths you’ll possess and the background you’ll need to be successful;
- Minimum 1-2 years experience in facilities coordination or administration preferably with hospitality or customer service background;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate at all levels;
- Preferred knowledge in Work Health & Safety Act and general building maintenance;
- Client-focused approach with the ability to multitask and prioritise to deliver on time;
- Demonstrates initiative, enthusiasm, and can work independently.
Can we inspire you to join us?
CBRE is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture across the business. We welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people, women, mature age workers, people with disabilities, and people from different cultural backgrounds.
Our employee advantage program reflects our commitment to progressing your learning and development, career, recognition, well-being, benefits, pay, and community contribution.
If you are successful in progressing, you may be asked to complete a short video interview as part of the recruitment process.
We look forward to hearing from you.