What is the role?
The Transaction Manager will be responsible for proactively managing real estate transaction activities of our corporate client’s property portfolio’s. This role supports our Clients in optimizing their real estate exposure through preparing, recommending, and implementing a portfolio-wide real estate transaction strategy. Coordinating field resources and other stakeholders in the execution of lease renewals, site acquisitions, and disposals, subleasing surplus space, early lease termination and more.
To be successful in this role, the employee needs:
• Excellent communication (verbal & written), presentation and negotiation skills
• Proactively manage stakeholder relationships Multi-tasking and sensitive to cross-cultural exposures
• Organizing and prioritizing a large and varied workload
• An analytical mindset with problem-solving skills
• Commercial acumen Account managing/planning Financial analysis/modeling
• Proficient in MS Office (Excel, Access, Word etc.)
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent § Degree in Real Estate, Facilities Management, Engineering or related discipline
• At least 5 years of relevant experience in the real estate industry
• Account/client management skills
• A recognised real estate (RICS/ MCR or similar) qualification along with course in computer science/Data Management will have distinct advantage