Expression of Interest : Space Planner (Pooling)
Makati , Philippines
Date published: 28-May-2020
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
- Candidate must possess a Bachelor's degree in Interior Design or Architecture. Licensed is an advantage.
- MUST have at least minimum of 5 years’ experience.
- MUST have handled Commercial (office space) and Retail (branch) fit-outs works.
- Comprehensive knowledge of architectural/interior standards and building codes and of working drawings and detailing.
- Must be detail-oriented, have planning and organizational skill and have multi-tasking abilities and can work under pressure.
- Strong comprehension of industry standards in space management
- A good team player, with great attitude and sense of responsibility and good moral character.
- Possesses initiative and is capable of working even without supervision.
- With excellent drafting skills in AutoCAD 2004 onwards preferably in a planning and/or space management area.
- Must be proficient in AutoCAD, 3D Max, Sketch-up, Photoshop, Illustrator, and MS Programs.
- Has an excellent communication skills and can express his/her thoughts confidently.
- Wiling to be based at Buendia, Makati
- Willing to work on any shift depending on business needs
- Determines the Client's goals and requirements of the project- Conceptualizes, develops and generates design solution requirements
- Assists in management of Client relations.
- Creates and develops occupancy plans, through the collection of information into effective and efficient workplace solutions.
- Updates CAD drawings and the platform to reflect additions and changes to building layouts; ensure accuracy of input by undertaking verification activities with other personnel and clients.
- Prepares test fits, concept design, single line drawings and other project definition documentation.
- Works to meet project commitments related to time constraints on deliverables and quality expectations.