Expression of Interest - Property Manager
Makati City , Philippines
Date published: 8-Oct-2020
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
Manages all aspects of a single property or portfolio of commercial, industrial or retail properties. Oversees all operations and financial activities.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responds to tenant needs, ensuring that administrative and building technical staff resolve problems promptly. Ensures that services are provided in compliance with policies, procedures, regulations, and contractual obligations and standards.
- Ensures periodic regular property inspection. Recommends and/or approves alterations, maintenance, and reconditioning as necessary.
- Bids, secures, and administers service agreements with vendors and suppliers, while achieving the best value for facility products and services.
- Coordinates tenant move-ins and move-outs, and "walk-through" spaces with tenants and tenant improvement department.
- Acts as primary contact with property owners, serving as Owner Representative to ensure that objectives as being met. Prepares and delivers timely, accurate and complete reports.
- Develops and controls annual budgets for operating and capital expenses. Forecasts management plans and prepares monthly performance, explaining variances.
- Establishes facility preparation, assessments, and recovery strategies, as part of business continuity programs during and after normal business hours.
- Collects rent and pays expenses in compliance with lease terms. Prepares all required legal notices. Recommends and coordinates legal action as necessary.
- Reviews and reconciles tenant rent and Common Area Maintenance (CAM) recovery charges.
- Develops business relationships through membership and participation in professional, industry/trade and civic organizations.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Provides formal supervision to individual employees within single functional or operational area.
- Recommends staff recruitment, selection, promotion, advancement, corrective action and termination.
- Plans and monitors appropriate staffing levels and utilization of labor, including overtime.
- Prepares and delivers performance appraisal for staff.
- Mentors and coaches team members to further develop competencies.
- Leads by example and models behaviors that are consistent with the company's values.
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering or any related course
- Minimum of two to five years of related experience in property management companies (e.g. High-rise Residential, Commercial or Office Buildings)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills.
- Ability to provide efficient, timely, reliable and courteous service to customers.
- Ability to effectively present information.
- Ability to respond effectively to sensitive issues.
- Requires advanced knowledge of financial terms and principles.
- Ability to calculate intermediate figures such as percentages, discounts, and commissions.
- Conducts advanced financial analysis.
- Ability to comprehend, analyze, and interpret complex documents.
- Ability to solve problems involving several options in situations.
- Requires advanced analytical and quantitative skills.
- Intermediate to advanced skills with Microsoft Office Suite
- Willing to handle either a Residential, Commercial or Office Building
- Willing to be assigned either in BGC, Ortigas, or Mandaluyong