Makati , Philippines
Date published: 5-Dec-2019
a) contracts with landlords or similar owners of rights, e.g. lease and other contracts; and
b) contracts with users of plots of land either owned or leased or otherwise possessed by COMPANY, e.g. lease, sublease, except with retailers of COMPANY filling/service stations.
1. Existing Contracts
2. Data Management
3. Monitoring of payments
4. Critical Dates Management
5. Conduct rent reviews
6. Day-to-day management
7. Data governance
8. Other Property Management related SERVICES
• Execute lease options• Review ancillary charges• Liaising with COMPANY’S departments, including managing relationship with COMPANY’S REPM, Shell Business Operations Teams (RE MRD, REBT, AP, Credits), and the central Real Estate team (Global Network Development) and other departments outside the Real Estate function, such as the Engineering (maintenance) or Network Planning departments.
9. Expired/Terminated Contracts
• Returning/Handover to landlord/ from Tenant• Documentation of return/handover• Final Settlement• Claims Management
QUALIFICATIONS :10. Property Tax Management11. Sublease Management