Expression of Interest - Market Analyst
Makati City , Philippines
Date published: 6-Jul-2020
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
Join the largest commercial real estate services company in the world! CBRE’s more than 90,000 professionals provide exceptional outcomes for clients in 100+ countries by combining local market insight, broad services, specialized expertise and premier tools and resources.
At CBRE, our people enjoy the opportunity of working in a global real estate and property services organization with a tremendous scale. Every day you are empowered to be better and this is achieved through the platform and resources you have access to and the ability to work in an inclusive and collaborative environment where you will be challenged to grow and be your best.
We are currently looking for a Market Analyst to join our team. This will be part of the Advisory & Transactions (Brokerage) Team of CBRE.
The purpose of this position is to provide the research, data mining/analysis, reporting and interpretation of global, national, regional, local and/or account company performance metrics.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Generates, reviews and understands reports. Uses aggregate data from multiple sources to assist in creating a complete analysis, improvement and/or recommendation
- Reviews the accuracy of information provided and responds to requests from management and vendors
- Understands and works with scenario planning (exit/maintain/grow) tools/models. Analyzes trends in general business conditions
- Identifies opportunities for improvements by and among the clients and/or companies
- May coordinate involvement of personnel from other departments and information technology groups to facilitate successful project implementations
- May act as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) for key systems/processes in subject teams and day-to-day functions
- Facilitates the maintenance and reporting of benchmarks and performance metrics
- Manage our listings through the existing and new platforms
- Secure details of office buildings by coordinating with office developers
- Encode acquired information in our database system
- Provide assistance to brokers through coordination, market intel gathering, preparation of presentations