CBRE Property Management manages commercial, retail, residential, industrial and hospitality property assets to effectively maximize our clients return on investment and align key property assets with their overall business strategies. We are currently looking for dynamic, highly motivated and independent candidates to join us.
- Study all aspects of a building’s LEED/Green Mark certification process. Make recommendations and assist with the design and implementation of green building principles.
- Build and maintain green building scoring strategies for reporting to the client.
- Assist in creating documentation and reports for green building certification submissions.
- Provide updates on program results, activities, and strategic initiatives with clients/project teams during their reviews at the critical milestones of the green building certification.
- Work closely with the team and assist them to actively promote the sustainability program and to achieve sustainability objectives in the design, planning and construction process
- Work with stakeholders to obtain necessary information for successful completion of sustainability reports at the organizational, entity, and individual asset level
- Review, maintain and analyse utility bill data and highlight any errors for correction by the data owners
- Identify and manage resources from within CBRE and externally necessary to meet customer expectations and program / relevant green building certification’s objectives.
- Prepare case studies and proposals, along with manager, presents the opportunity and proposal to new and existing customer to secure various sustainability scope of work.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering / Sustainable Facilities / Sustainability & Environmental related
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Strong organizational and analytical skills.
- Ability to take initiative and effectively present information
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively
- Existing work authorization to work in Singapore
- Please indicate your period of availability in your resume
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.