Internship (Property Management)
CBRE Property Management manages commercial, retail, residential, industrial and hospitality property assets to effectively maximize our clients return on investment and align key property assets with their overall business strategies. We are currently looking for dynamic, highly motivated and independent candidates to join us.
- Reports to the Centre Manager and ensure the efficient and smooth operation of all matters relating to maintenance and management of the Building.
- General administration of all building trade, site staff relating to rostering of duties, discipline, control of performance standards, and staff welfare.
- Planning and implementation of building maintenance programs and Mechanical and Electrical (M&E) equipment maintenance program.
- Liaison with government authorities/statutory boards, architects, engineers, and other divisions on matters relating to management and maintenance of buildings.
- Constantly review contract specifications such as those of cleaning, security, landscaping, etc., and make recommendations for upgrading of standards.
- Conduct regular inspections of all common areas, equipment, public walkways, external facade, etc.
- Creating and maintaining a good rapport with subsidiary proprietors/occupiers and attending to their concerns.
- Preparation of estimates for repair works, work specifications, invitation for quotations, recommendations of an award, supervision of completed works including drafting of contract documents.
- Attending to all emergency situations.
- Vet and submit recommendations where appropriate, on subsidiary proprietors fitting out works.
- Constantly check and act against the encroachment of common properties.
- Degree in Building, Project Management, Real Estate, Engineering, or Business.
- Possess strong written and spoken communication skills and good proficiency in MS Office.
- Ability to liaise with all levels of landlords/tenants.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively
- Existing work authorization to work in Singapore
- Please indicate your period of availability in your resume
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.