Expression of Interest - Facilities Coordinator (Luzon, VISMIN)
Baguio, Pampanga, or any parts of Luzon , Philippines
Date published: 23-Apr-2020
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
Job Summary :
The purpose of this position is to provide assistance to the facility management team to ensure the successful competition of client facility needs.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities :
- Responds to client inquires and concerns. Ensures timely and quality service delivery to clients. Follows up with clients to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Creates work orders and assigns work orders to multiple technicians, subcontractors and vendors. Communicates work orders to technicians and assists management in resolving problems.
- Provides reports on open and closed work orders and checks status with the appropriate technician or vendor.
- Maintains files on work orders, proposals, and department files.
- Creates vendor files and checks accuracy on completed paperwork submitted by vendors.
- Trains vendors on work order and billing procedures. Processes invoices and ensures proper cost center coding.
- Assists with the inspections on the facility campus.
- Uses pc and/or PDA for work order system, email, ESS and training.
- Assist with process and procedure training.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Associate or Bachelor's Degree holder of any course.
- Minimum of two years of related experience and/or training.
- Ability to comprehend and interpret instructions, short correspondence, and memos and ask clarifying questions to ensure understanding. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from clients, co-workers, and/or supervisor. Ability to effectively present information to an internal department and/or large groups of employees.
- Requires basic knowledge of financial terms and principles. Ability to calculate simple figures such as percentages.
- Ability to understand and carry out general instructions in standard situations. Ability to solve problems in standard situations. Requires basic analytical skills.
- Basic skills with Microsoft Office Outlook. Physical requirements include stooping, standing, walking, climbing stairs and ladders and ability to lift and carry heavy loads of 50 lbs. or more.
- Amenable to work on 6-day work schedule
- Willing to be assigned in client location which is any parts of Luzon, and some areas in VISMIN