Expression of Interest: Design Technology Lead
Singapore , Singapore
Date published: 4-Nov-2020
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
An opportunity to join CBRE Design, a global team of talented architecture and interior design professionals operating within the largest commercial real estate services company in the world. Our ambition is to deliver exceptional design solutions for our clients, working within a creative cultural environment of teamwork, innovation, and creative verve.
The Design Technology Lead will work with the APAC Regional Design Director to lead the technology for the studio, implementation across the region, and support the growth of our design capability. The Singapore Studio will form part of a larger growth strategy to create a regional design capability extending across the Asia Pacific and work alongside our APAC project management division of 2000+ project and construction management professionals.
- Work with the Regional Design Director to help grow the design business as an enabler for growth in our design capability across APAC.
- Provide leadership and oversee the performance and implementation of design technology.
- Work alongside our project teams and provide technological guidance and implementation to the team.
- Planning, organizing, and directing design technology activities, workflow, user manuals to ensure goals and objectives of our projects are accomplished within prescribed time frame and budget.
- Research and development of technologies and applications.
- Oversees all design technology reviews with the design team to promote innovative design solutions.
- Learn CBRE’s proprietary design and planning tools.
- Be an extension of our regional and global design leaders, taking global design products and assisting to operationalize these in Singapore.
- Primary daily contact with the client for all project design technology related matters
- Manage client requests to ensure we are providing exemplary service to our customers, and assist with building client relations.
- Work with Regional Design Director to lead creative design technology vision and approach for the studio.
- Represent the company in promoting and marketing our design services, and work with the Regional Design Director in sales and marketing endeavors, and proposal preparations.
To be successful in this role you will ideally have:
- A Bachelor's degree with 8+ years minimum experience in the design / creative industry including relevant experience in a design technology leadership role;
- Substantial experience with a range of design technology, including Revit (or similar), 2D and 3D modelling, BIM, VR platforms, PowerPoint, Adobe Suite;
- Passion for design technology, including immersive tech and visualisation ;
- Exemplary communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to make effective and persuasive design technology presentations to employees, clients, management;
- Decisions made with an understanding of procedure and company policies to achieve set results and deadlines;
- Strong commercial understanding and digitization experience.
If working with the best in an exciting and rewarding team environment appeals to you then we want to hear from you. Please attach your CV to your application.