Expression of Interest - Client Solutions/Business Development (Property Management)
Makati City , Philippines
Date published: 2-Sep-2020
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
The role is diverse, challenging and provides a unique career and professional development opportunity. The Client Solutions/Business Development role occupies a senior position within Property Management.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for building pipeline, converting prospects to clients and achieving the growth targets for Property Management.
- Drive RFP’s to fruition (from scoping the RFP to preparing the proposal for submission)
- Creation, maintenance and upkeep of target clients, properties and prospects register.
- Client analytics, creation of client information details
- Client relationship management for key clients in Philippines
- In Collaboration with Shared Services, creation of templates, marketing and pitch material (such as presentations, capability statements)
- Organise, deliver and participation at client presentations
- Drive the submission process, includes creating pitch approach, liaising with other departments to bring intel and support and strategy to our approach.
- Creation of marketing material
- Sales Management – using salesforce, pipeline trackers, data analytics to ensure a healthy pipeline
- Develop collaterals and baseline materials for business development activities.
- Driving opportunities for internal CBRE departments, creating cross selling and or integrated opportunities
- Participation and input at management meetings, providing advice on client requirements and assisting in providing client solutions.
- Assist in the creation and development of specialisations (such as Industrial, Retail, Residential)
- Create industry profile of Property Management in the market place.
- Participation on regional and global client initiatives
- Build and maintain effective working relationships with all members of Property Management without compromising independence and integrity of Client Solutions role
- Develop effective working relationships with Shared Services to leverage resources and to support corporate initiatives in compliance, training and risk management
- Support business leaders in demonstrating Property Management business operations capability in new business opportunities
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with external clients
- Build relationships with all existing clients to develop cross businesses & referral engagements
- Senior level PM delivery experience
- A number of years’ experience in the property management industry
Required Skills and Knowledge
- Ability to work independently and remain task focused
- Superior attention to detail and organizational skills
- Mature interpersonal skills demonstrating an ability to build and maintain relationships
- Financial skills (P&L)
- Excellent written and oral presentation skills
- Best practice initiatives
- Creative ability
- Open to domestic travel for audit purposes
- Tertiary qualification in a property related discipline with min 5 years of relevant experience in bid support, business development and/or sales. Preferably with Corporate Real Estate Experience, primarily in Asset/Property Management.
- Completion of intermediate to advance training in Microsoft packages particularly Word, Excel and Outlook. PowerPoint intermediate competency would be advantageous.
This is a full-time role.