Expression of Interest - Business Support for Facilities Management Regional Operations
Makati , Philippines
Date published: 29-Sep-2020
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
The purpose of this role is to provide governance and support on delivering a Global FM contract within Asia Pacific Region.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities include the following:
- Provide Account governance for delivery of Country monthly reporting, Regional reporting, inspection reporting, sustainability reporting, change control process, customer engagement surveys, additional savings tool, required training, on-boarding etc.
- Provide PMO support to the account in delivering strategic projects within Region e.g. sustainability, FMP/MyWork migration, Business plan objectives etc.
- Provide control and resolution measures to performance management of KPI’s, Additional works, planned and reactive works, customer satisfaction scores, HSE reporting etc.
- Provide Administrative expertise to support the Region– e.g. monthly all-hands meetings, internal CBRE reporting, QBR’s., regional training, org charts, regional technology support/SharePoint management etc.
- Provide Administrative support to the Regional Account team e.g. arranging travel, supporting ad-hoc requests.
- Provide Account side management of Australia P/L – managed locally via off-account Corporate FC resource.
- Such other services as required
- Ability to comprehend, analyse, and interpret various types of business documents. Ability to write reports, manuals, presentations and articles in a pre-designed style and format. Ability to effectively respond to complex inquiries or complaints from clients, co-workers, supervisor, and/or management. Ability to present information both internally and externally.
- Excellent client relationship skills.
- Excellent accuracy and attention to detail.
- Numerical skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Team player /management skills.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- PC literacy is essential – experience in management of Maximo/FMP operations a plus.
- Fluency in English is essential as this is the business language across the Global Corporate Services division of the CBRE Group and client organisations.
- Ability to work under pressure of multiple deadlines and ability to prioritize activities.
- Self-starter – able to work with minimal guidance and support.
- Flexibility in work – evening meetings sometimes required – overseas travel (when permitted) on occasion.
- Preferably Educated to degree level or equivalent level of experience (2 years +)
- Previous facilities management experience within multicultural Regional Account.
- Some Technical understanding would be a plus
- Fluent in English both spoken and written other languages a plus
- Management skills – a need to take ownership and resolve issues, management of change, PMO.
- Willing to be assigned at Buendia, Makati
- Willing to work on any shift depending on business needs