Expression of Interest: Associate Director
Singapore , Singapore
Date published: 11-Dec-2020
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
At CBRE, you are empowered to take your career path into your own hands. Our people enjoy workplace flexibility in a global organization with tremendous scale providing corporate real estate and property services. Each day you will work in an inclusive and collaborative environment with supportive teammates and be challenged to grow and be your best every day.
We have an exciting opportunity for an Associate Director, to join a high-performing team. This role has the responsibility to being involved in a range of real estate transaction services on behalf of major clients across the Asia Pacific region.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Identify real asset transaction opportunities within the asset class.
- Understand mandates for assets in the region and importantly, develop deep relationships with these investors and assist in identifying suitable opportunities for them to invest in the region;
- Work with the regional team to provide strategic advice/recommendation on the clients’ real estate portfolio;
- Develop and maintain client relationships with potential vendors; assisting in winning and completing deals;
- Support the Business Development of new leads; follow them through to completion (particularly, with offshore vendors);
- Assist in internally developing relationships with key stakeholders in CBRE teams; and
- Assist in completing the necessary paperwork, including analysis, marketing materials/proposals/comparable evidence, and financial modeling.
To be successful in this role, you will ideally have:
- Minimum of 6 years’ industry and market experience in relevant real estate assets.
- Degree holder with a background in real estate
- Demonstrated track record of business development and deal origination in the real estate/property market across the Asia Pacific region.
- Strong experience working with cross border real estate teams to bring transactions to completion.
- An analytical mind with the ability to articulate and encapsulate in a concise manner the risks, opportunities, and returns of real estate capital transactions
- Ability to negotiate transaction documentation and make commercial judgments to clients based on their individual risk profile.
- Strong financial acumen and expertise in financial modeling
If working with the best in an exciting and rewarding team environment appeals to you then we want to hear from you.