Expression of Interest - Assistant Estate Manager (Subic)
Subic, Zambales , Philippines
Date published: 8-Oct-2020
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- The Assistant Estate Manager will report to the Sr. Estate Manager and perform administrative and organizational duties such as liaising with tenants, collecting rent, organizing property viewings and overseeing facility maintenance.
- Assistant Estate Managers support the daily operations of industrial estate management by performing administrative tasks, organizing property viewings and handling resident relations. They are also responsible for inspecting property conditions and coordinating maintenance work.
- Preparing and scheduling property viewings, conducting property tours and interviewing prospective tenants.
- Addressing and resolving tenant's questions, concerns, and complaints in a timely manner.
- Inspecting property conditions and coordinating maintenance activities.
- Maintaining organized and updated tenant files and records.
- Reporting any problems or issues to the Sr. Estate Manager
- Bachelor's degree (BA/BS) with at least 1-2 years of experience as Property Manager
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Strong organizational and analytical skills. Ability to provide efficient, timely, reliable and courteous service to customers. Ability to effectively present information.
- Requires knowledge of financial terms and principles. Ability to calculate intermediate figures such as percentages, discounts, and/or commissions. Conducts basic financial analysis.
- Ability to comprehend, analyze, and interpret documents. Ability to solve problems involving several options in situations. Requires intermediate analytical and quantitative skills.
- Intermediate to advanced skills with Microsoft Office Suite
- Willing to be assigned in Subic, Zambales