CBRE Global Workplace Solutions is a leading global provider of integrated facilities and corporate real estate management. We are recruiting an Experience Assistant to join the team located in London. The successful candidate will be responsible for management of the image and visual standards of the site/s.
• Embrace and deliver the account’s Workplace 360 brand programme and to operate as part of the “One Team” culture across the site
• Responsible for visitor and local end user experience
• The custodian of the account’s Workplace 360 brand
• Constant pulse on the end user experience, acting on customer feedback
• Provide a courteous greeting service, greet visitors; provide badges, assistance and guidance to visitors as required
• Answer telephone queries in a courteous manner
• Ensure image of front of house is maintained
• Maintain security and safety standards as required, ensuring that visitors are escorted and contractors do not have access to areas without the appropriate authorisation or supervision maintained
• Administer the booking system for conference rooms and workrooms, following current guidelines and deal with all queries in a positive and helpful manner ensuring all bookings are verified in advance
• Follow and comply with all Health & Safety and Environmental requirements that are defined on work instructions or communicated in training
• Follow required emergency prevention and operational controls
• Report all accidents, occupational illnesses and emergencies
• Other duties as defined by individual job description – this will vary by role and location but could include Helpdesk, Fleet Management, Office Management, Admin/Finance Support, EHS Training, Records Archiving, Work Order Management, Room/Event Set-Up, Mail Room and Furniture Management
• Practical experience in working with supply partners to deliver a seamless, integrated service
• Flexible in their approach to work scheduling, good customer service and communication skills
• Demonstrate ability to work under pressure
• Strong communication skills (oral and written)
• Previous experience within a Customer Service environment providing guest and reception services to the highest standard
• Good basic education, computer literate, preferably some data entry experience
• Demonstrate a natural passion and understanding of quality customer service
• Take great pride in personal presentation, adhering to the laid down uniform and appearance standards for the team
About CBRE Global Workplace Solutions:
As one of the business units in CBRE, Global Workplace Solutions provides end-to-end services across the complete lifecycle of the workplace, helping to improve business operations and reduce cost. As a one-stop solutions provider with a broad array of long-term customers and customized services, Global Workplace Solutions has delivered US$3 billion in savings to customers over the past ten years.
CBRE Group, Inc., a Fortune 500 and S&P 500 company headquartered in Los Angeles, is the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm (in terms of 2014 revenue). The Company has more than 70,000 employees and serves real estate owners, investors and occupiers through more than 400 offices worldwide
Your application will be reviewed by our Talent Resourcing Team and you will be contacted if you have been successful in being short listed for the role.
No agencies please.
Please note: the job title shown above may be different to local job titles used in our business and issued on any contract of employment.