CBRE Global Workplace Solutions is a leading global provider of integrated facilities and corporate real estate management. We are recruiting an Experience Ambassador to join the team located in London.
• Responsible for all meeting rooms setups and supporting the events and meeting room activities
• Ensure the site is being kept in good and tidy order and report faulty equipment via the helpdesk tool MyService
• Conduct handyman related tasks (notice boards, tidy cabling under tables etc)
• Participate in the organisation and movement of furniture
• Maintain and arrange orderly and secure storage of material and supplies
• Conduct daily floor-walks around the site and complete the relevant checklist
• Comply with HSE requirements as outlined within the SLA and as instructed as CBRE and account’s policy
• Report all accidents, occupational illnesses and emergencies according to process
• Ensure the number of chairs in the meeting rooms is respected and room is setup according to the booking
• Receive all deliveries coming to site via the loading bay
• Assist with minor/simple repairs as minor plumbing, changing light bulbs
• Carry out any other adhoc cleaning duties as directed by the site manager
• Responsible for image and visual standards of the sites
• Other duties may include- front of house cover, work order management, mailroom
• Facilities management experience (desirable)
• Knowledge and awareness of facilities management
• Self-motivated and resourceful
• Some basic fabric handyman skills and ability to move furniture
• Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
About CBRE Global Workplace Solutions:
As one of the business units in CBRE, Global Workplace Solutions provides end-to-end services across the complete lifecycle of the workplace, helping to improve business operations and reduce cost. As a one-stop solutions provider with a broad array of long-term customers and customized services, Global Workplace Solutions has delivered US$3 billion in savings to customers over the past ten years.
CBRE Group, Inc., a Fortune 500 and S&P 500 company headquartered in Los Angeles, is the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm (in terms of 2014 revenue). The Company has more than 70,000 employees and serves real estate owners, investors and occupiers through more than 400 offices worldwide
Your application will be reviewed by our Talent Resourcing Team and you will be contacted if you have been successful in being short listed for the role.
No agencies please.
Please note: The job title shown above may be different to local job titles used in our business and issued on any contract of employment.