CBRE Global Workplace Solutions is a leading global provider of integrated facilities and corporate real estate management. We are recruiting an Experience Ambassador to join the team located in Bracknell.
• Responsible for local end user relationships and customer engagement
• The custodian of the Dell guest services and reception activities
• Constant pulse on the end user experience, acting on customer feedback and tracking and monitoring any experience related suggestions
• Deputy to the Experience Assistant and able to support all aspects of site facilities management operations, ensuring that all FM services are delivered in a confident and efficient manner
• Proactively review open and planned work orders to ensure that assignments are completed within SLA, responsible for providing the day to day scheduling of FM services in accordance with the Maximo CMMS
• Comply with HSE requirements as outlined within the SLA and as instructed as CBRE & Dell policy
• Nominated coordinator e.g. Fire Marshall as required for emergency control activities
• Report all accidents, occupational illnesses and emergencies according to process
• Ensure all partners and contractors, under sphere of control, operate within appropriate HSE processes and Dell HSE standards
• Maintain monthly performance measurement information for line management in support of contract performance requirements
• Responsible for the image and visual standards of the site reception
• Proactively control and develop the coordination, planning and organisation of the Front of House Services
• Other duties may include –Admin/Finance Support, EHS Training, Work Order Management, Room/Event Set-Up, Mail Room, Furniture Management and Invoice processing
• Ownership and accountability of visitor waiting area
• Answer telephone calls in a clear and professional manner
• Assist with the Booking of conference and meeting rooms
• Co-ordinate and book courier services
• Ensure full cover to reception 08:30hrs –17:30hrs
• Facilities management experience preferred
• Practical experience in working within a reception environment
• Knowledge and awareness of the facilities management industry
• Self-motivated and resourceful with good administrative skills
• Ability to communicate at all levels (verbal & written)
• The successful candidate will be able to exercise an attention to detail which will be paramount to delivering the required job performance levels
• Self-motivated, reliable & flexible team player with ability to work on own initiative
• Calm manner, able to work under pressure and with changing demands and priorities
About CBRE Global Workplace Solutions:
As one of the business units in CBRE, Global Workplace Solutions provides end-to-end services across the complete lifecycle of the workplace, helping to improve business operations and reduce cost. As a one-stop solutions provider with a broad array of long-term customers and customized services, Global Workplace Solutions has delivered US$3 billion in savings to customers over the past ten years.
CBRE Group, Inc., a Fortune 500 and S&P 500 company headquartered in Los Angeles, is the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm (in terms of 2014 revenue). The Company has more than 70,000 employees and serves real estate owners, investors and occupiers through more than 400 offices worldwide
Your application will be reviewed by our Talent Resourcing Team and you will be contacted if you have been successful in being short listed for the role.
No agencies please.
Please note: The job title shown above may be different to local job titles used in our business and issued on any contract of employment.