Executive Director, Head of Project Management, Greater China
Shanghai , Mainland China
Date published: 14-Jan-2020
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
Key roles and responsibilities:
- To lead the Project Management (PJM) Business Line in Greater China, supporting both local business unit initiatives and regional operating platforms.
- To manage a team of professionals and coordinate a series of service delivery teams which will deliver project management services and interface with the other Business Lines in Greater China.
- To drive the business growth and continuous development and expansion in Greater China region.
- Develop new revenue streams in market such as investor-related projects (change of use, refurbishment and new build), industrial and supply chain projects and retail.
- Develop a growth strategy and implement resultant business plan for key hires and possible M&A targets to maximise growth potential in PJM Advisory
- Partner with Global Workplace Solutions's PJM leader to provide consistent, excellent client service
- To manage PM/PCM resources, such as project managers, site supervisors and any outsourced third parties, contractors and sub-contractors, throughout Greater China.
- To formulate appropriate procedures, best practice, guidelines and protocols to be implemented upon a consistent basis throughout the Project Management Services Business Line in Greater China.
- To work with the President & CEO, Greater China and Head of Project Management APAC in relation to the strategic direction of the Project Management Business Line in Greater China.
- Bachelor’s degree in Project Management, Architecture, Construction, Engineering, Interior Design, Business Administration, Finance or related field, Master’s degree preferred, or equivalent work experience within the region.
- Strong industry and project management knowledge preferred.
- Minimum of 10 year’s operational and practical experience with emphasis on professional services management.
- Demonstrated management skills to manage issues ranging from senior level to administrative.
- Demonstrated leadership and team building skills across Project Management, Transaction Management and Facilities Management.
- Strong oral and written communication, negotiation and analytical skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills across all levels of an organization.
- Proven record of providing excellent internal and external customer service and communication.
- Ability to balance the integration of the requirements and terms of CBRE policies and procedures with those of corporate clients within the Greater China region as within Asia and globally.