12 month maternity leave contract, 4 days per week
Property Management division
Sydney CBD location
Here’s a snapshot of your day;
- Provide full administrative support the Executive Managing Director.
- Diary management, travel, event organisation and financial administration.
- Coordinate and attend and document Executive Committee meetings.
- Prepare PowerPoint presentations from scratch, ensuring they are well designed and professionally presented.
- Client liaison and regular interaction with other senior leaders and their support staff within CBRE
Here are the strengths you’ll possess and the background you’ll need to be successful;
- Demonstrable experience supporting a busy Executive, preferably within a Sales or an account management environment.
- Ability to exercise judgment, high levels of confidentiality and diplomacy at all times.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and an eye for detail.
- A strong organisational and time management ability paired with a methodical, calm approach.
- Client focused, team orientated and enthusiastic.
CBRE is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture across the business. We welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people, women, mature age workers, people with disabilities and people from different cultural backgrounds.
Our employee advantage program reflects our commitment to progressing your learning and development, career, recognition, wellbeing, benefits, pay and community contribution.
We look forward to hearing from you.