The purpose of this position is to provide a wide range of business operations administrative and general support duties of a highly responsible and confidential nature to executive leadership.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Drafts confidential correspondence, edit documents, take and transcribe minutes of meetings, and perform other administrative and secretarial duties.
- Creates, maintains, and/or updates various databases. Extrapolates, analyzes, and presents data for management information reporting purposes.
- Serves as a liaison between executives, internal management, employees, clients, and visitors as required.
- Reviews incoming correspondence via paper or email, lead initiative to determine appropriate action required.
- Leads and monitors issues for appropriate follow up.
- Takes independent action on handling requests; determines the appropriate course of action, intervenes where necessary, and acts as a liaison between departments.
- Plans, coordinates, and supports meeting and conferences. Arranges domestic and international travel.
- Coordinates data from a variety of sources for inclusion in technical reports and presentations; performs independent research and prepares information for special projects as assigned.
- Assists with processing department financial data as it relates to budgets, accounts payable, and generating various financial queries and reports.
- Administers the department/business unit record keeping system; updates various department/business unit records and publications; ensures that department/business unit files are maintained in accordance with company policies and procedures; reviews requests for information and determines the appropriateness of release.
- Other duties may be assigned.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Strong organizational and analytical skills.
Ability to provide efficient, timely, reliable and courteous service to customers. Ability to effectively present information.
Requires knowledge of financial terms and principles. Ability to calculate intermediate figures such as percentages, discounts, and/or commissions. Conducts basic financial analysis.
Ability to comprehend, analyze, and interpret documents. Ability to solve problems involving several options in situations. Requires intermediate analytical and quantitative skills.
OTHER SKILLS and/or ABILITIES
Advanced skills with Microsoft Office Suite required. Requires in-depth knowledge of company operations, policies, and procedures. Must have a strong command of the English language and excel in the areas of spelling, grammar and punctuation.
SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITY
Decisions made with thorough knowledge of procedures and company policies to achieve set results and deadlines. Responsible for setting own project deadlines. Errors in judgement may cause short-term and long-term impact to co-workers and supervisor.