Support the Head of Client Care & Growth Platform, Pacific Region
Fast paced, collaborative and supportive team culture
12-month parental leave cover
Sydney CBD location
Here’s a snapshot of your day;
- Provide executive one on one support to the Head of Client Care & Growth Platform, Pacific Region and from time to time offer additional assistance to the broader Growth & Client Care team
- Diary, travel and communication management, meeting coordination and minute taking
- Extensive internal and external client/stakeholder engagement and interaction
- Process expenses, invoices, credit card reconciliations, reporting and ad hoc financial administration
- As Client Care Coordinator, provide operational and administrative support to account management, thought leadership and business development initiatives
- Develop thought leadership presentations, liaising closely with senior stakeholders to ensure content, messaging and presentations are aligned
- Coordinate with external vendors and manage logistics for client meetings and events.
Here are some of the strengths you’ll possess and the background you’ll need to be successful;
- Experience in a similar role, supporting an executive within the corporate sphere
- Events and client management experience
- Maturity, confidentiality and diplomacy
- Relationship focused, with highly developed, polished communication skills
- Committed, enthusiastic team player, with a willingness to work with a number of diverse individuals in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent time management and organisational skills with the ability to manage many tasks at once, meet deadlines and be flexible to changing priorities
- Intermediate to advanced skills in MS Office applications, particularly Excel (pivot tables, v-lookups) and PowerPoint. Salesforce experience would be advantageous.
Can we inspire you to join us?
CBRE is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture across the business. We welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people, women, mature age workers, people with disabilities and people from different cultural backgrounds.
Our employee advantage program reflects our commitment to progressing your learning and development, career, recognition, well-being, benefits, pay and community contribution.
If you are successful in progressing, you may be asked to complete a short video interview as part of the recruitment process.
We look forward to hearing from you.