CBRE Global Workplace Solutions is a leading global provider of integrated facilities and corporate real estate management. We are recruiting an Events Coordinator to join the team located in Pangbourne. The successful candidate will be reporting to the Soft Services Manager, assisting in this operational role by developing, implementing and coordinating Pangbourne events. The individual will also be liaising between the FM Workplace Solutions and businesses across the account’s Pangbourne site.
• Book and manage of ad-hoc business and executive Townhall
• Management of internally arranged events that are held on site
• Book and manage supplier markets, shopping markets and of exhibitions
• Provide health and safety guidance for external production companies and photographers
• Hold key relationship with Pangbourne Communications Manager to assist with delivery of Pangbourne Communications strategy
• Support with write up of site Risk Assessments
• Provide timely and accurate management information and report for use by the CSM
• Enhance service delivery through best practice and the effective use of systems and equipment
• Perform administrative tasks in support of the account. Support CSM with finance admin RFS, PO’s and FMIS
• Provide all services in a prompt, efficient and professional manner to both internal and external customers
• Embrace and utilise technology to capture and facilitate improvements
• Build on continuous Improvement: Identify, justify and implement new processes and procedures that improve operational outcomes while optimising costs
• Engage with Pangbourne-based businesses and functions in service of providing effective site events to reach a broad audience base (approximately 400 employees across all group businesses and functions, at all levels)
• Must be able to engage successfully at all levels from new starters through to Group leaders
• Coordinate third party suppliers (Facilicom, Aramark, Wilson James, Swiss Post)
• Time management and dealing with pressure - this requires flexibility in planning due to changing work priorities and conflicting agendas
• Work within the requirements of the BP / CBRE GWS Health & Safety policy, ensuring that all non-conformances and opportunities for improvement are reported to the Facilities Management Team
• Good understanding of near Miss reporting/unsafe acts and conditions
• Identify report and follow up faults, defects, complaints and potential hazards
• Multiple years of experience of working within a customer service environment with at least 1 year’s event management experience
• Knowledge and experience of events and meeting booking management in a high-profile environment
• A good working knowledge of IT Microsoft applications i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint
• Demonstrate good communication and presentation skills
• Ability to plan and prioritise
• Have strong organisational skills, for records management etc
• Good understanding of the requirements to deliver the highest level of customer service with excellent attention to detail, communication and people skills and the ability to operate in a confident, polite and approachable manner
• A demonstrable understanding of the FM operation and management of a range of services
• Flexibility may be required within your working hours to accommodate the operation
• Ability to build strong working relationships
• Ability to motivate self and others, excellent time management and organisational skills
About CBRE Global Workplace Solutions:
As one of the business units in CBRE, Global Workplace Solutions provides end-to-end services across the complete lifecycle of the workplace, helping to improve business operations and reduce cost. As a one-stop solutions provider with a broad array of long-term customers and customized services, Global Workplace Solutions has delivered US$3 billion in savings to customers over the past ten years.
CBRE Group, Inc., a Fortune 500 and S&P 500 company headquartered in Los Angeles, is the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm (in terms of 2014 revenue). The Company has more than 70,000 employees and serves real estate owners, investors and occupiers through more than 400 offices worldwide
Your application will be reviewed by our Talent Resourcing Team and you will be contacted if you have been successful in being short listed for the role.
No agencies please.
Please note: The job title shown above may be different to local job titles used in our business and issued on any contract of employment.