CBRE Global Workplace Solutions is a leading global provider of integrated facilities and corporate real estate management. We are recruiting an Events Coordinator to join the team located in Sunbury. The successful candidate will be supporting the site events, road shows and site fun & engaging activities.
• Support Workplace Experience Manager in setting and planning F&E activities
• Liaise with promoting and increasing engagement of site wide events; monitor numbers, suggest improvements and innovation around current delivery
• Liaise with Workplace Experience Manager in recording data relating to site wide events
• Raise Work orders for Workplace Assistant Team to support in setting up spaces for F&E events
• Ensure that events set ups are undertaken is a safe manner (manual handling, clear fire exist etc)
• Book day contractors on to Smart Sheet to enable access (external event partners etc)
• Production of media (posters, boards, event design)
• Liaise with the on-site team to understand any local building initiatives which may impact on events
• Support the Workplace team with delivering individual building or site wide projects and initiatives
• Support Soft Services Manager in ad-hoc projects around workplace enhancements
• Liaise with supply partners (Aramark, Facilicom, Printroom)
• Occasional duties maybe required to support the wider Team
• Holiday cover for Events Manager & WPAs
• Experience in a service-related service environment
• Knowledge of building service and events
• Computer literate in MS Office Applications, including design programs
• Competent in oral and written skills
• High customer service focused
• Strong time management skills
• Self-motivated, well organised, confident manner, team-player
• Must be creative
About CBRE Global Workplace Solutions:
As one of the business units in CBRE, Global Workplace Solutions provides end-to-end services across the complete lifecycle of the workplace, helping to improve business operations and reduce cost. As a one-stop solutions provider with a broad array of long-term customers and customized services, Global Workplace Solutions has delivered US$3 billion in savings to customers over the past ten years.
CBRE Group, Inc., a Fortune 500 and S&P 500 company headquartered in Los Angeles, is the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm (in terms of 2014 revenue). The Company has more than 70,000 employees and serves real estate owners, investors and occupiers through more than 400 offices worldwide
Your application will be reviewed by our Talent Resourcing Team and you will be contacted if you have been successful in being short listed for the role.
No agencies please.
Please note: The job title shown above may be different to local job titles used in our business and issued on any contract of employment.