An opportunity to work for a global commercial real estate firm
Flexible working environment
Located in Sydney Head office, Brisbane will also be considered
Here’s a snapshot of your day:
- Assume responsibility for the development, implementation, management of the corporate ethics and compliance program for our Pacific business.
- Support and enable our people, businesses, and partners to act ethically, stay in compliance, and live by our RISE values.
- Explore with business leaders the risk assessment process and aid them in identifying, quantifying, and remediating risk exposure.
- Understand regulatory requirements that drive the business and use business infrastructure to implement compliance policies and procedures.
- Implement and integrate new compliance initiatives and strategies into business processes, including ethics and compliance training and communication.
- Develop and execute monitoring plans and remediation on all compliance areas.
- Coordinate and conduct investigations of reported issues in accordance with CBRE policy, draft persuasive investigation reports, and provide recommendations and remedial measures to leadership.
Here are some of the strengths you’ll possess and the background you’ll need to be successful;
- Degree qualifications in Business, Accounting, Law or a similar relevant field and 10 + years’ experience in compliance, law or accounting.
- Possess CPA qualifications or Admittance to practice Law in Australia.
- Extensive experience with Compliance Risk Program areas including; Anti-Money Laundering, Real Estate Licensing, Modern Slavery, Fraud and Anti-Corruption.
- Experience in the facilitation of internal investigations, creation of policies and procedures, monitoring, governance and training for the business as required.
- Strong analytical skills, the ability to interpret complex documents and proven experience in developing strategic solutions for a large global matrix-based organisation.
- Superior communication and business partnering skills, with the ability to influence and drive change across the organisation.
Can we inspire you to join us?
CBRE is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture across the business. We welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTIQ+) peoples, women, mature age workers, people with disabilities and people from different cultural backgrounds.
Our employee advantage program reflects our commitment to progressing your learning and development, career, recognition, wellbeing, benefits, pay and community contribution.
We look forward to hearing from you.