- Lease renewal or extension of current contracts without rent challenge or negotiation
- Sublease Renewal where no marketing and only minor negotiation required
- Lease termination (lease disposal which does not involve negotiation with landlord for e.g. executing end of term termination, executing a right to terminate)
- Purchase options/right of first refusal (advice regarding an existing option/right.
- Work closely with CBRE TM team to strategize, deliver, and structure the high risk high value transactions.
- Monitoring all lease critical dates to ensure that all contractual obligations are met
- On behalf of client to deal with government on rates and rent, liaise with insurance company on claims, dismiss & launch cases
- Develop relationship and work closely with Internal or external Legal, Audit/ Operational Risk and supply partners
- Working with EM Lead to develop initiatives at country level
- Minimize vacancies rates of the portfolio
- Managing the handover of assets on owned and leased property with support of FM & capital projects
- Performing site inspections (as needed)
-Prepare business approval documents and related financial analysis
-Managing the eviction process for delinquent lease-out tenants (at client’s instruction)
-Ensure consistent application of EM playbook & review EM playbook from time to time
-Assist client and collaborate with other CBRE internal for portfolio revaluation
- Support Client in preparation of Annual Operation Plan (AOP)
- Support Client / Regional EM Lead / Country Lead in audits, reporting, portfolio planning and finance management.
- Build good relationship with CLIENT landlords/ tenants and resolve EM issues.
- Document EM activities with designated software or reporting formats
- Ensure payments are as per contract obligations
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Problem resolving skill, Proactive, Communication
- Demonstrates excellent understanding of customer needs, Driving Customer Service Levels
- Proactively managing customer relationships
- Full financial analysis skills
- Accounting / budgeting, Account planning, Commercial acumen
- Excellent presentation skills
- Multi-tasking and sensitive to cross-cultural exposures
- Organising and prioritizing a large and varied workload
- Strong Communication (verbal & written) and Negotiation skills, Diplomatic but assertive
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The job requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable disabled individuals to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent
- Degree in Real Estate, Facilities Management, Engineering or related discipline
- 5 - 8 + years in the real estate industry
- EAA Licensee is required
- Account/client management skills
CERTIFICATES and/or LICENSES
Candidates with recognised real estate (RICS/ MCR or similar) qualification will have distinct advantage
- Ability to comprehend, analyse and interpret complex business documents.
- Ability to respond effectively to highly sensitive issues.
- Ability to write reports and articles using distinctive style.
- Ability to make effective and persuasive presentations on complex topics to employees and clients.
- Ability to motivate and negotiate effectively with key employees, management, and client groups to take desired action.
- Fluency in English and local language
- Must be able to act as CLIENT’s representative in sensitive discussions with local authorities
- Must possess general business financial knowledge