Estate Management Analyst
Singapore , Singapore
Date published: 27-Dec-2019
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
The ideal candidate should be a good team player, a keen learner, have a good understanding of workplace standards and procedures and act with a sense of urgency to ensure timely execution of tasks assigned.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
- Support Estate Management (“EM”) activities within the portfolio.
- Track and report on key critical dates for the APAC portfolio including break options and notice periods, upcoming lease expirations and other critical dates to team members.
- Prepare and track correspondence for broker engagements, monthly fee tracking, value to fee for all projects and ad hoc reports.
- Responsible for monthly invoices to the client
- Ensure timely upload of new lease/renewal contracts and update in the client data system and provide support in reporting
- Assist in the following up/correspondence to and from tenants and landlords
- To monitor and follow up in rental arrears cases
- Managing the eviction process for delinquent lease-out tenants (at Client’s instruction)
- Assist in delivering EM transactions (lease renewal, expiry) without rent challenge or negotiation and no marketing required. Manage ATM transactions.
- Support in carrying out due diligence on Landlord/Tenants.
- Assist in extraction of report/information/data required by the EM team or client Assist with reports and data extraction when needed
- Other duties may be assigned.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS/FUNDAMENTAL CHARACTERISTICS REQUIREMENT as follows:-
- Able to multitask, take instruction well and execute the task in a timely manner
- Flexible and accommodating
- Responsible, reliable and able to maintain a positive attitude under pressure
- Good in paper works and documentations
- Demonstrates excellent understanding of manger’s needs
- Good communication (verbal & written)
- Willing to learn new data system
- Proficient in MS Office (Excel, Word, etc.)
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Diploma or equivalent in Real Estate, Business or related discipline
- 2 to 3 years of working experience in business/real estate preferred.