Job Title: Estate Coordinator (Level 2)
Line Managers Title: Estate Services Manager
Job Purpose: Provide professional support to the Carnaby and Soho Estate. Provide customer service on facilities management issues raised.
Manage the Estate helpdesk function, liaising with tenants and suppliers to resolve issues.
• To monitor all activities relating to the site(s), reporting and taking action as appropriate.
• To comply with Health and Safety on site, maintaining records, using the Meridian system, and involvement with contractor management as appropriate.
• Complete all monthly and quarterly property inspections, uploading documentation to Meridian and following up any actions.
• Be the first point of contact for all reactive issues across the Estate, managing through until completion.
• To identify and escalate situations requiring urgent attention.
• Route issues and requests to the correct resource, track progress and document resolutions
• To liaise with tenants and deal with any operational queries they might have.
• To manage communication and work programmes for projects on site in conjunction with the EM, acting as the liaison point for all parties involved.
• To assist the Finance Manager with the P2P (Purchase to Pay) system, coding and paying all invoices.
• Support with the payment of utility bills, change of tenancy to ensure all bills are paid on actual reads rather than estimates, in line with client requirements.
• Notify insurers of any insurance claims, collate information required and monitor claim status to completion
• Monitor tenant Food Hygiene ratings and implement measures to help with improvement where possible, with the guidance of the H&S Exec
• Manage tenant provision for adequate grease traps, including any new tenants who take occupation, with the guidance of the H&S Exec
• Write to tenants regarding shop front inspections, housekeeping etc as required.
• Management of the site office at 16 Kingly St
• Any other duties as directed by your Line Manager.
Key Skills / Knowledge/Experience:
• Previous administration experience in a customer focussed environment.
• IT literate, able to use MS Office and company specific IT systems.
• Able to communicate effectively verbally and in writing.
• Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills.
• Excellent organisational skills.
• Able to work as part of a team, supporting colleagues, as well as using own initiative.
• Awareness of legislation relating to Health, Safety and Environment. ~(IOSH preferable)
• Understand how the industry and the company functions
• Able to understand and apply all procedures relating to work activities